Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Shouldn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Shouldn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems about falling in love with someone you shouldn t, why we shouldn t eat meat, how long should i wait to say i love you, you should only speak good of the dead, according to nep learning should be,

• 7 Followers
  • 52 Stories

Vibha Saroj

People will expect you to understand
their actions and situations,
if you had been understanding them
even when you shouldn't. #people #understanding 
#expectations #shouldn't
#yqbaba #thoughts

Bijaylaxmi patra

read more
Happy independence day to all
-----------------------------------------
Though the girls of India are still not independent 
But happy Independence Day
Though she depends financially upon her father and then husband 
But happy Independence day
Though every girl has a time limit of returning home 
But happy Independence Day 
Though they shouldn't laugh louder,
Shouldn't talk in front of elders,
Shouldn't raise their voice and even their head in front of in-laws 
But happy Independence day
Though girls of our country are afraid of dark streets... not because of ghost
But because of men over there
Hey still we are wishing happy Independence day 
Do u know
It's worse when there are no people around 
But even it's worst when there a bunch of boys on that streets
When girls face this kind of situation 
Their heart beats like 1000times per minute
U know there are increasing rate of rape in India... and even now our new born girl is not safe at all
But still HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all....

jesdeeps

#IAMSorry

read more
I am Sorry I'm sorry for walking on those road where I shouldn't even stand
I'm sorry to choosing what I shouldn't even look at. #IamSorry

Ayesha Mughees

#ThatsUnfair

read more
You shouldn't suffer because of somebody else, and somebody else shouldn't suffer because of you. #ThatsUnfair

Hardik Lashkari

There is a high time that we should make an environment for the girls where they can realise that breaching 7-8-9 pm limit isn’t a punishable offence. That terrified look on her face if she hasn’t reached home in the given time limit, shouldn’t be there anymore. As long as you trust your daughter/sister/wife/female friend, and believe that she wouldn’t break this trust or cheat you, needles of the clock hanging in your bedroom or the time displayed on your mobile shouldn’t be the deciding fac #Opinion #females

read more
Needles of clock shouldn't decide 
a girl's character There is a high time that we should make an environment for the girls where they can realise that breaching 7-8-9 pm limit isn’t a punishable offence. That terrified look on her face if she hasn’t reached home in the given time limit, shouldn’t be there anymore.

As long as you trust your daughter/sister/wife/female friend, and believe that she wouldn’t break this trust or cheat you, needles of the clock hanging in your bedroom or the time displayed on your mobile shouldn’t be the deciding fac

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification