Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pimp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pimp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khamasin soil and pimp, pimpri chinchwad college of engineering, how do you say pimp in spanish 20, what do you mean by pimp 30, you are a pimp 50,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sherlock Doyle

They're thinking of another. Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #Childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #PARENTS #childsexualabuse #Foster #Pimp

read more
                         pain.

They didn't feed me for days, they
      beat me.
                     They even sold my body.

It's unsettling to know, what kinds of people adopt children.

They're thinking of another.

Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ankit

#Pimp #yqbaba

read more
A druggie was arrested and is under trial for taking active part in consumption of drugs!

I assure, the same people in India and around world, who keep on seperating Criminal and Crime from family, economic conditions, religion, fame, politics, etc, are doing exactly the same to defend their fantasized superstar. 

Even pimps have a certain morality! #pimp #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification