Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sees Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sees Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when he sees me, god sees your heart quotes, god sees the heart quotes, junuh sees the field, god sees everything quotes,

• 26 Followers
  • 90 Stories

Vasim Akram

read more
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”

Antra_mishra

#Thoughts #Quotes #Antramishra 🎧BM27🤫🎧😱

read more
Honestly, i don't
need sm1 who sees 
the Good in
 me....
I need sm1
who sees 
the Bad
in me 
&
stilll
wants me...

Antra mishra #Thoughts #Quotes #Antramishra 🎧#BM27🤫🎧😱

Blossom

read more
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – 

TARUN KUMAR VIMAL

"#everything #that is #made #Beautiful and #fair and #lovely is #made for the #Eye of one who #Sees." 🍁🍁 #tarun_kumar_vimal #tarunkumarvimal

read more
"Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees."

#tarun_kumar_vimal "#Everything #that is #made #beautiful and #fair and #lovely is #made for the #eye of one who #sees."
🍁🍁
#tarun_kumar_vimal
#tarunkumarvimal

TARUN KUMAR VIMAL

"#everything #that is #made #Beautiful and #fair and #lovely is #made for the #Eye of one who #Sees." 🍁🍁 #tarun_kumar_vimal #tarunkumarvimal

read more
"Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees."

#tarun_kumar_vimal "#Everything #that is #made #beautiful and #fair and #lovely is #made for the #eye of one who #sees."
🍁🍁
#tarun_kumar_vimal
#tarunkumarvimal

Anjali Verma

Vichar

read more
Happy Teacher's day
A teacher feels happy when he sees his
Pupils opening his hands toward perfection. Feels proud when sees his students winning laurels. The teacher is like sun that illumines the  life of students. 
Loving 
Sairam Vichar

Devil

#Quote

read more
Honestly I don't need someone who sees the GOOD in me .....
I need someone who sees the BAD in me and still wants Me

تحسین رضا

read more
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” –

Winston Churchill

Dheeraj Tiwari

read more
An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

Varun Khare

Shrim #story

read more
Shrim

She Likes My Brows. I Think,
She Sees Her Family B/W Them.

The Color Of My Brows Attracts Her,
She Wears The Skirt Of One Similar.

She Sees Victory Signature.A Sun Rise,
Slept In Mid My Brows, Thinking, Rises She.

Later Evening Her Lip Curtained Our Kiss,
The Never Ending Sun slept B/W My Brows,
So Did She. Shrim
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification