Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Weeks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Weeks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how many weeks in a year, in one year how many weeks are there, 3 months is how many weeks, in one year how many weeks, 4months pregnancy is how many weeks,

• 3 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Strange Evil Pink

will you? #Quote

read more
My days turned into  weeks, weeks turned into months and months into years, hoping you would return will you?

one sided love

By the time you're last semester student and unfortunately a SHuATSian, you should have a computer folder of shame where you have the papers you totally intend to finish, just one week with no distractions should do it, easy as pie oh god oh god oh god it's the end of May... I have an entire file cabinet drawer of shame too (field notes, record sheets, scribbled on print outs) for whenever I manage to rationalise the computer folder. Also I’m quite content nvunced it should still say April on th

read more
By the time you're last semester student and unfortunately a SHuATSian, you should have a computer folder of shame where you have the papers you totally intend to finish, just one week with no distractions should do it, easy as pie oh god oh god oh god it's the end of May...
I have an entire file cabinet drawer of shame too (field notes, record sheets, scribbled on print outs) for whenever I manage to rationalise the computer folder. Also I’m quite content nvunced it should still say April on th

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification