Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Earliest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Earliest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the earliest democratic system of government was developed in, earliest meaning in hindi, my earliest childhood memory, earliest meaning in urdu, earliest meaning in marathi 210,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shivangi

लबों पर उसके कभी बद्दुआ नहीं होती,
बस एक माँ है जो कभी खफा नहीं होती
हर ख्वाहिश पूरी करती है अपने बच्चों की,
और उनके लिए पूरी दुनिया से लड़ने को भी तैयार रहती...! #earliest #wroteformom #mother'sday #beautifulmemory #yqbaba #yqdidi

insightful_ink

रेत की तरह ये रात भी फिसल गईं,
किरणें पड़ी तो नींद भी पिघल गई,
सपना वो अधूरे रह गए, 
सोचा अब जाग के ही पुरा कर लूँ उन्हे।।  #sleeplessnights 
#dreams 
#earliest 
#morning 
#morningthoughts 
#yqdidihindi 
#ardent_ashu

Chavi Saxena

Earliest memories of my life comprise of charming enigmas with respect to various emotions...
...As for my first crush...or say puppy love, I lovingly remember peeping playfully from my drawing room window...that drew a clear view of the house infront of mine...where a cutely studious guy of 17 lived...His every outdoor action was foolishly captured in the camera of my eyes...
...I chuckle at the thought how I still remember his smile...his eyes...his hair-do, his bicycle and his heavy book piles!
...A naive fluttering heart at the break of spring season...for my teenage infatuated smiles...he became a reason! #earliest #yqbaba #yqtales #crush #like #teenage #yqchallenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification