Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Picking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Picking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about picking meaning in hindi, picking meaning in marathi, picking up the broken pieces quotes, picking up attributes from today, after apple picking poem,

• 1 Followers
  • 24 Stories

ryankevin882

Love came Hatred bestowed to a world unknown..left me searching for the unknown..knowing that it'll only be known..love came Bestowed an emotion sensation of admiration to this perfection masterpiece in God's creation...love came Love came she became the rhyme in my words...the flaws in my poetry...the comma in my pause...the breathe in my air...the beats to my song...and the only music to my ears..love came Love came...penetrated through my heart Larked out to embark..in a journey unknown sea

read more
Love came 
Hatred bestowed to a world unknown..left me searching for the unknown..knowing that it'll only be known..love came 
Bestowed an emotion sensation of admiration to this perfection masterpiece in God's creation...love came
Love came she became the rhyme in my words...the flaws in my poetry...the comma in my pause...the breathe in my air...the beats to my song...and the only music to my ears..love came
Love came...penetrated through my heart Larked out to embark..in a journey unknown sea

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification