Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Embarrassed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Embarrassed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about embarrassed meaning in hindi, embarrassed meaning in urdu, embarrassed meaning in english, embarrassed meaning in marathi, embarrassed in marathi,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vibha Saroj

Sometimes I feel embarrassed to be part of this world, this time, this genration.
Here, where people are proud to be shallow. 
A generation which is proud to lack ability to make emotional connection. 
The time where people crave long term happiness but settle for flings.
The world which is too weak to face the demons and is proud of sins. #embarrassed 
#proud #genration #time#theworld
#yqbaba

Siyabonga Zuma

Show love and #kindness out in public don't be #Embarrassed

read more
Some people feel like it's embarrassing to show love and kindness out in public. 

Reason why they prefer to throw shade and show hate instead, like it's the coolest thing.

I guess shade never really had light anyway.
Let us shed light on them.  Show #love and #kindness out in public don't be #embarrassed

Nitish

That came straight from my heart.. I feel embarrassing when I can't type well in Hindi.. #Hindi #Language #yqbaba #yqdidi love #Embarrassed #RESPECT

read more
Gone are the days when not knowing English was embarrassing. 
I can't type in Hindi properly,my bad.. Man! That requires some serious skill..
To all folks and fellas out here, who can type in Hindi properly, A Big Marine salute to you guys...You all are an amazing talent.... That came straight from my heart.. I feel embarrassing when I can't type well in Hindi..
#hindi #language #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #embarrassed #respect

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

A truth about us humans I learned the hard way,
Don't be too courteous to check up on people,
No matter how much your aching heart begs you to be mindful,
Because in the end when they do not bother about your existence it will make you feel like an embarrassed fool.

—Ayush Singh #yqbaba #truth #humans #courteous #achingheart #mindful #bother #embarrassed

AYUSH SINGH

A truth about us humans I learned the hard way,
Don't be too courteous to check up on people,
No matter how much your aching heart begs you to be mindful,
Because in the end when they do not bother about your existence it will make you feel like an embarrassed fool.

—Ayush Singh #yqbaba #truth #humans #courteous #achingheart #mindful #bother #embarrassed

Ranu 0.2

I miss those days when my smile was real ...😟😶 #smile #hate
#alone #embarrassed

Adie Chidubem

#longtimenosee nojoto #chidiwhite #Embarrassed #misadventure Internet Jockey Sabhajit Kumar Sadanand Mandal Haimi Kumari Ravi Rahul Singh #story

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification