Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Waiter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Waiter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about waiter meaning in hindi, waiter job in mumbai, waiter meaning in marathi, part time waiter jobs near me, waiter quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 82 Stories

Abhay

Bal Bal Bach Gaya ...Please Like ShareCommentand Follow.#restaurant #Hotel #Girlfriend#Bill #Payment #Waiter#tip #Funny comedy#Funny #मीम

read more

Harsh Dubey

#Waiter

read more
ek arsa hogyaa h ye dil muskuraya nahi 
mai intezaar kar raha tha yaar tu aaya nahi #waiter

Aafreen Deeba

read more
Would you like to adopt this thirsty way?
-------------------------------------------------- -
In Europe, the fascinating rhythm is often seen in the towns, coffee boards of towns and restaurants have white boards on the wall. The customers of the restaurants and coffee shops ordering the tea, coffee and food for themselves, the waiters also order a tea, coffee or fruit food for the White Board, the waiter places them in order and extra tea, coffee and food. The "slip" of the white stick on the board. People eat food, tea drinks coffee, and in the end, with the bill, you pay the extra food, tea and coffee money. Foods, coffee and tea slips are for those people who do not have tea, coffee or food, "Afford", these poor people also come in restaurants or coffee shops like a common customer stops near the White Board. They come to the table on the floor and give it to the waiter, and the waiters serve food, tea and coffee with respect to them as common customers, if they are white from the white board. If you do not want to remove the chit then they say in the mouth of the waiter, "Give me the white tea board, coffee or coffee," and the waiters take chit off the white board and give them coffee, tea and food, this hungry poor Thousands of people have to eat food, tea and coffee, 'we can adopt this charming way.'

Utsav Jaiswal

read more
Hey i was in a restaurant , what a amazing day it was, a girl sitted with me she was also amazing , if i have to be true its our first date , to make a impression i call a waiter and make a order for me and that beautifull girl , after 10 min. food didn't came and this makes me full of angryness , when food came i got angry on waiter , but she understand and tell me to not get angry and be calm , after thinking i understand i makes a mistake and say sorry to that waiter , everything is going righ but my ex-girlfriend just came there and she saw me but didn't judge me ,  she was trying to settlement of bill but i refused to her.

Ashok kumar sharma Upadhyay

Beautiful Ashok

read more

What a nice story...

An American man walked into a restaurant in London. As soon as he entered, he  noticed an Indian sitting in the corner.

So he walked over to the counter, removed his wallet and shouted, "Waiter! I am buying food for everyone in this restaurant, except that Indian guy over there!"

So the waiter collected the money from the man and began serving free food to everyone in the restaurant, except the Indian.

However, instead of becoming upset, the Indian simply looked up at the American and
shouted, "Thank you!"

That infuriated the man. So once again, the American took out his wallet and shouted, - "Waiter! This time I am buying bottles of wine and additional food for everyone in this bar, except for that Indian  sitting in the corner over there!"_

So the waiter collected the money from the man and began serving free food and wine to everyone in the bar except the Indian.

When the waiter finished serving the food and drinks, once again, instead of becoming angry, the Indian simply smiled at the American man and shouted, "Thank you!"

That made the American man furious. So he leaned over on the counter and said to the
waiter, "What is wrong with that Indian man? I have bought food and drinks for everyone in this bar except him, but instead of becoming angry, he just sits there and smiles at me and shouts 'Thank you.'

Is he mad???

The waiter smiled at the American and said, "No, he is not mad. He is the owner of this
restaurant.

May your enemies work unknowingly in your favour.

💬 Stay away from Anger.. It hurts .. Only You!

💬 If you are right then there is no need to get angry,

💬 And if you are wrong then you don't have any right to get angry.

💬 Patience with family is love,

💬 Patience with others is respect.

💬 Patience with self is confidence and Patience with GOD is faith.

💬 Never Think Hard about the PAST,  It brings Tears...

💬 Don't think more about the FUTURE, It brings Fear...

💬 Live this Moment with a Smile, It brings Cheer.

💬_Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,_

💬 Every problem comes to make us or break us,

💬 The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.

💬 Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful

💬 Do you know why God created gaps between our fingers?

💬 So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.

💬 Happiness keeps You Sweet..
But being sweet brings happiness.

Do Share it with all the Good People In your Life.🥀 Beautiful  Ashok

AFROZ ( افروز )

Once upon a time, Babu And Shona Went to a restaurant......
Waiter To Babu-Shona : Your order ?
Babu-Shona: Our order is our order, none of your order 😁
Waiter : 😤Achha Ye Bataa do k kya khana pasand karoge ?
Babu-Shoba : Hey Waiter 😝, Our Pasand is our pasand, none of your pasand 😁
Waiter : Filhaal To wo behosh hai, 😁
 #Comedy #Humour #Funny #ShonaBabu #nojoto #nojotokhabri #nojotonews #nojotohindi #hindinama #poetry #kavishala #nojotofamily #kalakaksh

Tarun Saini

"A journey to love !" I was on the bus when I saw her for the first time. A girl with deep beautiful eyes. She was looking for a seat While removing hair from her face firmly. With a tensed face. It was clearly visible in her eyes that she needs help.

read more
Ek Safar Ishq Ki Aur. ❤️

(Read in caption) "A journey to love !"

I was on the bus when I saw her for the first time.
A girl with deep beautiful eyes.
She was looking for a seat
While removing hair from her face firmly.
With a tensed face.
It was clearly visible in her eyes that she needs help.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification