Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mermaids Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mermaids Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mermaids meaning in hindi, real mermaids found, videos of real mermaids swimming 10, are mermaids real 22200, are mermaids real,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anjana Parli Baburaj

And finally reached 100!.... Dedicated to all my mermaids in my life. Thanks for everything in my life... #yqbaba #restzone life #Mermaids #Bethankful poetry

read more
Deep into the sea, 
I saw a world of ups and downs, 
Everything was so fast, 
Everyone too!.. 
Saw a mermaid
Someone special, 
Not be left alone.... 
And so, thought mermaid..!  And finally reached 100!....
Dedicated to all my mermaids in my life. 
Thanks for everything in my life...
#yqbaba #restzone #life #mermaids #bethankful #poetry

Dew drop

Mermaids Fanatasy for most of girls I still remember I may bin 3rd o class. when I first saw Barbie princess mermaid tale with my friend Shivani. We use to talk about how mermaid life would be ??? * Hours discussion over it. as she truly use to believe mermaid exist. I use to tease her for being too dreamy(Even her childhood dream was to me mermaid) #nojotoenglish #fantasy #Dewdrop #Leeminho

read more
Mermaids
Read in captions #NojotoQuote Mermaids 
Fanatasy for most of girls 
I still remember I may bin 3rd o
class. when I first saw Barbie princess mermaid tale with my friend Shivani. We use to talk about 
how mermaid life would be ???

* Hours discussion over it.
as she truly use to believe mermaid exist. I use to tease her for being too dreamy(Even her childhood dream was to me mermaid)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification