Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Species Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Species Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a true species consists of a population which is, nucellar polyembryony is reported in species of, fowls of the species gallus domesticus, endemic species of india, genus and species,

• 10 Followers
  • 45 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anonymous

mute video

Mathan kumar G

I prefer being species rather than being any of the breed. #preference #species #breed

Cerebral Derange

The most dangerous animal 
In this world is not a LION
or TIGHER but HUMANS
most dangerous species
In the World #human#dangerous#tiger#species#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

The most dangerous animal 
In this world is not a LION
or TIGHER but HUMANS
most dangerous species
In the World #human#dangerous#tiger#species#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Sunirmal Datta Ualk

#Species

Sarthak dev

humanity the extincting religion

read more
Humanity the extincting religion 

Hello homosapiens pardon Mr. Hindu,muslim,sikh, christian, and much more names u all got just 10 centuries ago even it would not be wrong to say that in the lavishness of lifestyle and mean value of these highly evolved species they further divided into so called upper caste and so called lower caste the reader must be thinking what the hell i am talking about but my evolved friend I am talking about u who blindly devoted to their religion and lost their own religion which is as ancient as their existence even before that yes it's humanity which is indigenously formed by the sensory organs itself. it had been designed natively to accept the every homosapien present in this only known living planet for various species. So why in jingoism we kill this religion and forming a society which works  on policy of  divide and rule because that's why these things were formed even the best way to rule it is even democracy belives in it indirectly and even it is also not wrong that it made us civilized too. let the story not revealed totally by me but if u will find and understand it u will be having a great perspective on which u will work and let the upcoming generation understand . humanity the extincting religion

Akhil Kael

Yes we humans are the most advanced species..
They say if you a commit a mistake twice, you're stupid.
Then why do we have wars and massacres on every page of our history, Someone please it to me..
Not just that We never stopped killing,
The only change you'll notice Is a rigorous improvisation of weaponry Sth thats married to insanity...
From stones n sticks to rifles with bayonets, from arrows to artillery, advanced species? We are delusional rookies
Our creator did give us IQ, but forgot to inform us about its potential to be misused.
16th July 1945, Oppenheimer denoted first atomic bomb,
Even The Father Of Modern Physics "EINSTEIN" was in awe and shock.. Felt guilty for formulating an equation,
Never had he thought that his derivations an outcome of 
Innocent curiosity will one day be used to kill millions.. 
The whole pattern points towards desolation..
LIFE AS WE KNOW IT IS MOVING CLOSER TO ANNIHILATION.
 #NojotoQuote #devilinsideus
#nojoto #shayari #poetry #love #follow #poetrycommunity #nojotoofficial #writersofinstagram #yourquote #pain #dard #dil #followback #quotesdaily #yourquotes #tadap #broken #yqdidi #lovequotes #followme #likeforlikeback #commentforcomment #lovely #talesfromthecrypt #dardshayari #darkhumor #tum #writerscommunity #brokenheartquotes #bhfyp

Akhil Kael

Yes we humans are the most advanced species..
They say if you a commit a mistake twice, you're stupid.
Then why do we have wars and massacres on every page of our history, Someone please it to me..
Not just that We never stopped killing,
The only change you'll notice Is a rigorous improvisation of weaponry Sth thats married to insanity...
From stones n sticks to rifles with bayonets, from arrows to artillery, advanced species? We are delusional rookies
Our creator did give us IQ, but forgot to inform us about its potential to be misused.
16th July 1945, Oppenheimer denoted first atomic bomb,
Even The Father Of Modern Physics "EINSTEIN" was in awe and shock.. Felt guilty for formulating an equation,
Never had he thought that his derivations an outcome of 
Innocent curiosity will one day be used to kill millions.. 
The whole pattern points towards desolation..
LIFE AS WE KNOW IT IS MOVING CLOSER TO ANNIHILATION.
 #NojotoQuote #devilinsideus
#nojoto #shayari #poetry #love #follow #poetrycommunity #nojotoofficial #writersofinstagram #yourquote #pain #dard #dil #followback #quotesdaily #yourquotes #tadap #broken #yqdidi #lovequotes #followme #likeforlikeback #commentforcomment #lovely #talesfromthecrypt #dardshayari #darkhumor #tum #writerscommunity #brokenheartquotes #bhfyp

Shreeya Dhapola

REALIZING YOUR POTENTIAL Something that I wrote long back and still holds true. https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com #nojotoenglish #Motivation #Thoughts #inspire #positivethoughts

read more
REALIZING YOUR POTENTIAL

(READ IN CAPTION)

A_TALE_FOR_YOU #NojotoQuote REALIZING YOUR POTENTIAL
Something that I wrote long back and still holds true.

https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com

#nojotoenglish #motivation #thoughts #inspire #positivethoughts

partha

whatisfreedom. Human beings are born to be free. Freedom is a perception to every single person. It is a concept to every one. Freedom is ability, it is a feeling. Freedom may be physical, mental or social. We lead everyday life with some basic question in our mind. At least once these questions have crossed every person's life i.e “Who we are?”, “What are we made of?”, “Are we really Free?”. Perhaps thousands of years have passed we are still searching for the answer. Who are we? Who we ar #Quotes

read more
#whatisfreedom.

Human beings are born to be free. Freedom is a perception to every single person. It is a concept to every one. Freedom is ability, it is a feeling. Freedom may be physical, mental or social. We lead everyday life with some basic question in our mind. At least once these questions have crossed every person's life i.e “Who we are?”, “What are we made of?”, “Are we really Free?”. Perhaps thousands of years have passed we are still searching for the answer.

Who are we?

Who we ar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification