Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Avoided Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Avoided Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inconsistency in database must be avoided, once you feel you are avoided by someone quotes, once you feel avoided by someone quotes, once you feel avoided quotes, once you avoided by someone quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tay Swizzle

Tired of being thwarted
She thwarted her soul;
Long gone that cheerful girl
For she's loved no more. #lonesoul #thwart #avoided #lost #broken #yqbaba

Ankit

#Avoided #yqbaba

read more
If you have judged me by my attires, desires and behaviour, then you did a great job.

You avoided knowing me ! #Avoided #yqbaba

Ankita Singh

नज़रअंदाज़ जिस दिन आप गलत लोगो, गलत चीज़ों, समय बर्बाद करने वाले कामो और लक्ष्य से भटकाने वाली बाधाओ को नजरअंदाज करना सीख जाते हैं। उस दिन से आप की बर्कत का रास्ता खुल जाता हैं।

©Ankita Singh नजरअंदाज

#IgnoranceInLife #Life #Motivation #positive #Nojoto #ignorance #Avoided #peace

subhdeep1987

Let's hear a story then :D It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

Himanshi Dhyani

My biggest discovery in year 2017 turned out to be....that I was selfish and..cold hearted sometimes. Well I knew I was but the extent displayed itself before me this time. I started my college life,went to hostel,got roommates, new environment! How difficult it was to breath in the entirely new air i still recall but I COPED UP. I used to have this strong urge to go home on every holiday though just a day only,I kept that thing inside me and COPED UP. I was so much emotionally disturbed once fo #Quotes #Confessions

read more
 My biggest discovery in year 2017 turned out to be....that I was selfish and..cold hearted sometimes. Well I knew I was but the extent displayed itself before me this time.
I started my college life,went to hostel,got roommates, new environment! How difficult it was to breath in the entirely new air i still recall but I COPED UP.
I used to have this strong urge to go home on every holiday though just a day only,I kept that thing inside me and COPED UP.
I was so much emotionally disturbed once fo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification