Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Centuries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Centuries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suresh raina all centuries, virat kohli one day centuries 880, younis khan centuries, centuries funeral home, most centuries in test cricket,

• 10 Followers
  • 77 Stories

Srinithi Santhosh

unexpected performance #klrahul #cricketers #Cricket #Centuries #Sports

read more

Deepak Maurya

Ajay Sharma

Moments makes mistakes & centuries get punished. #yqbaba #yqoneliner #yqquotes #moments #centuries #mistakes #punishment

Pawan Didwaniyaa

हसीन लम्हा था वो
जब साथ थी तु
काश!!!
वो लम्हा  सदियों
के लिए रुक जाता ।।।। #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #you #me #time #centuries

TARUN KUMAR VIMAL

यूँ ही नहीं मै इतना #बुरा बना हूँ #जनाब, #सदियों की #मेहनत लगी है Not only that, I have become so #bad sir, #Centuries of hard work has taken place #tarunkumarvimal #tarun_kumar_vimal #DesertWalk #Life_experience

read more
"यूँ ही नहीं मै इतना बुरा बना हूँ जनाब,  सदियों की मेहनत लगी है"
Tarun_Kumar_Vimal यूँ ही नहीं मै इतना #बुरा बना हूँ #जनाब,  #सदियों की #मेहनत लगी है Not only that, I have become so #bad sir, #centuries of hard work has taken place
#tarunkumarvimal #tarun_kumar_vimal 
#DesertWalk

Mànsøoř Nøorī

read more
The servants of these rains have no tears.

Centuries ago, perhaps someone had sat down for centuries.

SHAHiSM

When women are the adviser, the Lords of creation don’t take the advice till they have persuaded themselves that it is just what they intended to do; then they act upon it and if it succeeds, they give the weaker vessel half the credit of it; if fails, they generously give herself the whole”.- Louisa May Alcott India today is at the cusp of a paradigm change in its growth and its position in the world. We (both men and women) must act decisively to capture this opportunity. We need to

read more
 When women are the adviser, the Lords of creation don’t take the advice till they have persuaded themselves that it is just what they intended to do; then they act upon it and if it succeeds, they give the weaker vessel half the credit of it; if fails, they generously give herself the whole”.- Louisa May Alcott

India today is at the cusp of a paradigm change in its growth and its position in the world. We (both men and women) must act decisively to capture this opportunity. We need to

🖤ParuL🖤

#missyou It seems like centuries When we held each other's hand, And embraced love With those long hugs My head on your chest And your stubby stubble just above. Staring games

read more
#MissYou
It seems like centuries
When we held each other's hand,
And embraced love
With those long hugs
My head on your chest
And your stubby stubble just above.
Staring games

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification