Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Loneliest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Loneliest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loneliest person in the world, loneliest place in the world, loneliest house in the world, loneliest meaning in hindi, the most loneliest day of my life,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Grishma Doshi

🧡📙📙🧡 #lonely #Loneliest #forgettingme #rememberingyou #loveformeandyou #ATifeellonelywhen #aboutme #grishmapoems Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel lonely when I forget myself
crying that no one remembers me,
I feel lonely when I forget to do
the things I love to do,
I feel lonely when I forget
how much I enjoy reading,
I feel lonely when I forget that
I discovered how much I like to be with ne,
thus I feel lonely when I forget about me
yet I feel loneliest when I remember you,
you that I don't know yet
you that I don't know will I meet ever,
then I cry and sob in dark hours
and once there is light I feel lonely
trying to remember me,
but not loneliest as I don't forget you
and hope you will be there one day
to remind me of myself in our future.— % & 🧡📙📙🧡
#lonely #loneliest #forgettingme #rememberingyou #loveformeandyou #ATifeellonelywhen #aboutme #grishmapoems

Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vivek Mayur

The #Loneliest moment in someone’s #Life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly... ... ... ... ... #aloneness #alonelife #aloneboy #alone_soul #aloneforever

read more
The  lone  liest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly. The #Loneliest moment in someone’s #Life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly... 
#aloneness #alonelife #aloneboy #alone_soul #aloneforever

jyoti nidhi

koi chup krao mujhe
ye aankhe rote rote jl rhi h
koi uthao mujhe ab 
ki mujhe drd ho rhi h
are mere apno ki bhid 
m tujhe hi kh rhi hu
are koi dhundho mujhe
chhup kr tadapte tadapte 
ruh meri ktra ktra ho mr rhi h #lonely #lonelygirl #Loneliest #Hated #needsupport #needfriendship #needless_thoughts 

#backseat

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification