Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Surfing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Surfing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kite surfing life vest, surfing quotes, lilo and stitch surfing, surfing meaning in hindi, ego surfing 40,

• 7 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Krishnadasi Sanatani

only he can handle my craziness 😜 daau #krishna_flute #shreekrishna #RadhaKrishna #jannat love life #nojotohindi #Surfing 888 love Neelam Modanwal Avdhesh( Avii) Sethi Ji Arpita+ve soul चाँदनी #Motivational

read more
mute video

Sweety

Wonderful waves are not generally a triumphant mix of wind, swell, and tides. In some cases, charming surf meetings rely upon an idea called wave refraction. #waves #beach #Sea Love #Earth #Surfing #Nature #Photography #Knowledge

read more
mute video

K Harsita

Editing from some of my childhood old stories. 😁 For more in lane #khchildhoodhorrorss #scimageprompt #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #Surfing #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

read more
SKELETON SURFING

I immersed myself into
your waves which once
used to scare me.
I remember you carried
my body to shore after
your currents killed me.
The equations of your
streams & sail, that syllabus
is now futile for me.
I left my grave to hold
this surfboard which was
persistently longing for me.  
Challenging you is my
new game now, I dare your
tides to outrun me.
Your force can't shove my bones 
anymore, dear, you will be
slipped right through me. Editing from some of my childhood old stories. 😁
For more in lane #khchildhoodhorrorss

#scimageprompt
#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #surfing #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

Cerebral Derange

Just surf on your thoughts
Like surfing on waves 
Our thoughts are like tidal waves
Wipes everything #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#surfing#waves#thoughts

Cerebral Derange

Just surf on your thoughts
Like surfing on waves 
Our thoughts are like tidal waves
Wipes everything #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#surfing#waves#thoughts

Moksha Shah

❤BREATHE IN BALI ❤ Bali to me is an intricate , antagonizing and ravishing island highly ornated with the slush of crystal clear water and long sandy beaches with a reminscing glimpse of melting sun is a magnet attracting many couples , families and honeymooners seeking romance in the air of stillness and serenity. It slows down our inner pace of manuevering spirit and makes one feel relax and soothed from the obliterating hustle - bustle without a pinch of rest . It rightly defines ," A thing o #Quotes

read more
❤BREATHE IN BALI ❤
Bali to me is an intricate , antagonizing and ravishing island highly ornated with the slush of crystal clear water and long sandy beaches with a reminscing glimpse of melting sun is a magnet attracting many couples , families and honeymooners seeking romance in the air of stillness and serenity. It slows down our inner pace of manuevering spirit and makes one feel relax and soothed from the obliterating hustle - bustle without a pinch of rest . It rightly defines ," A thing o

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification