Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Addressed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Addressed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about addressed meaning in hindi, addressed meaning in urdu, who first addressed mahatma gandhi as father of nation, addressed meaning in english, addressed synonyms in english,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MOHSIN ALI

1. The woman you cursed on the breakfast table, is the wall that protects you from all curses.

2. The boy you punched, claiming that he was a gay, commited suicide few hours ago.

3. The girl you addressed a slut, only because she rejected your proposal, is working hard to achieve success in her life.

4. your friend who didn't contributed money for the picnic, works till night after school hours, so that her mother and little sister won't sleep with empty stomachs.

5. The boy you bully daily,for his intelligence, is a farmer's son and he is working hard because he want his parents to live a better life.

6. The teacher you make fun of, was once a child like you.

7. The little boy whose ball you threw away, just because you got hit by the ball, is the future captain of indian cricket team.

8. The woman you addressed a prostitute on the downtown Street, was kidnapped and forcefully dragged into human trafficking.

9. The boy who is picking up the garbage from your society's dustbins, is the same boy whom you make to sit in the corner of the class, just because of his name.

10. And The man, you are addressing selfish now on the dinner table, is i, and i wear underwears with holes daily, so that i can bring a new shirt for you. share this if you think i am right.

#NojotoNews#Nojoto#NojotoEnglish#Parents#Students#Child#Children#Life#Thought#Love#Lesson#DailyLife#Father#Mother#Reality#Humanity#Classroom#School#Childhood

Daksh Kataria

#Quote #Addressed

read more
Dress how you want to be #addressed.....

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification