Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Buyer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Buyer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about contract between supplier and buyer 10, old clothes buyer near me, old clothes buyer in pune, old clothes buyer, old cloth buyer,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Asiya Shaikh

So same journey started from home to coaching. Same questions are roaming in my head, with the answers unsolved. I know, every normally abnormal has the same headache. Fine, I ain't different which I always tried. Back to the track, same questions like...... Ahhh! I can't even put in my words. And how to, there could be some answers to make them logically questions. My questionnaires don't seem like questions. They are my reflections. 'What excuses I can make for my lies which I want to tell to #Market #yourquote #yqbaba #lesson #Buyer #yqenglish #yourquotediary

read more
I learnt a lesson sans books.
(Full piece in caption) So same journey started from home to coaching. Same questions are roaming in my head, with the answers unsolved. I know, every normally abnormal has the same headache. Fine, I ain't different which I always tried. Back to the track, same questions like......

Ahhh! I can't even put in my words. And how to, there could be some answers to make them logically questions. My questionnaires don't seem like questions. They are my reflections. 'What excuses I can make for my lies which I want to tell to

M Ali Haider

#OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry The fingers were cut off with stones, 
when the buyer bought your buyer and arrived

انگلیاں کٹ گئیں پتھرتراش تراش کر ، 
 جب بنی صورت تیری خریدار اور آگئے

Ali Shaam
Whatsapp#03113631118

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification