Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Assure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Assure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about assure meaning in english, assure meaning in kannada, assure anti ageing night cream benefits in hindi, assure fairness cream side effects in hindi, assure complete fairness cream ke fayde in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankit

#Assure #yqbaba

read more
To,
Communists opposition and TMC Govt. of West Bengal...can you assure every common person who are attending BJP's Abhinandan Rally today 23.12.2019 supporting CAA will reach home safe, and won't be mercilessly murdered or attacked or their families cut short of electricity, water or their families will face no bully from goons of your parties. 

Can you assure it ? What happened ! Something pinched ? 

But I assure that all of the above mentioned will happen just waiting for Bengali News Channels to update ! #assure #yqbaba

rainbow & sunflower

to future 💏 #Quote

read more
To my future,
I can't promise you to be the perfect wife but I assure you to be my best.
I can't promise you to be the most beautiful wife but I'll make your world the most beautiful.
I can't promise you to give the most expensive gift but I assure you to give my everything.
I can't promise you to be the best entertainer but I assure to make you the happiest.
I can't promise you the world luxury but I assure to stand by your side in every breath. to future 💏

Riya Saluja

#OpenPoetry I have laid myself down for a while, hoping I will be willing and able to walk again.
Because all I need is to be at home, 
Warm and sprawled in my mother's arms near the fire place with a book and cup of coffee in my hand. 
But for now, I assure myself I will wake again after a good sleep but my angels doubt me. 
I assure the sky I will see its light again but it looks doubtful too. 
Doubts and pain fills this empty stretch of never ending road as I drift away into an another void. 
But I wish this empty long road would take me home, where my father has sat himself at the porch waiting me to come home alive. #OpenPoetry

feelthelines

read more
Living together won't assure
 they are in love .. 
Loving together assure
 they are in love ...

Shivam Gupta

#Quotes

read more
I DONT ASSURE YOU OF BEING THE MORNING ALARM WHEN YOU FIND LIL HARD TO WAKE UP BUT I ASSURE YOU TO BE THAT DAMN CUTE LIL THING THAT HELP YOU SLEEP OVER LATE AT NIGHT 
HAPPY TEDDY DAY

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification