Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Inspite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Inspite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspite meaning in hindi, difference between inspite and despite, inspite means, inspite meaning in tamil, inspite,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sumit Kumar Yadav

Being a writer, Before writing about any moment / situation, We need to consider / imagine effects of all the elements (Pyschological, Emotional or Social) present in that moment / situation. In short, We need to live / experience that moment / situation. My present poem / quote is the story of a 23 year old boy. Tired of continuous failure in life, He finally decided to take his last breathe. His soul is ready to relinquish this evergreen monster society. Truely speaking, His painful story to #Quotes #Life #Death #Emotions #feelings #diary #Suicide #depression #untoldstory #handwritten #handwrittenquotes

read more
 Being a writer, Before writing about any moment / situation, We need to consider / imagine effects of all the elements (Pyschological, Emotional or Social) present in that moment / situation. In short, We need to live / experience that moment / situation.

My present poem / quote is the story of a 23 year old boy. Tired of continuous failure in life, He finally decided to take his last breathe. His soul is ready to relinquish this evergreen monster society.

Truely speaking, His painful story to

Snigdha Majee

We the Women Today, I will tell you about us, the women How we stick together like yolk and albumen. You would say, we do catfights, how can we be friends? I will tell you, but my dear society, please don’t take offence because the words I will say today Might make it a long ranting essay. #hashtag #nojotoPune

read more
Read in Caption #NojotoQuote We the Women
Today, I will tell you about us, the women
How we stick together like yolk and albumen.

You would say, we do catfights, how can we be friends?
I will tell you, but my dear society, please don’t take offence
because the words I will say today
Might make it a long ranting essay.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification