Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Regularly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Regularly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heart missing a beat regularly, how to get periods regularly on time, food to get periods regularly, benefits of doing pranayama regularly, abcdef is a regular hexagon what is the value of ab+ac+ad+ae+af,

• 2 Followers
  • 21 Stories

K2 Diary

One letter to #founder_of_Nojoto Subject:prblm of followers ... Sir I m one of the oldest user of Nojoto.. Sir.. Some followers have complain.. They use low cost mobile.. their mobile has no enough space to install Nojoto(25mb) nd use regularly so they uninstall it...sir I request u.. Plz launch #lite version of Nojoto app as soon as possible.. So they all use regularly.. Satyaprem Nojoto

read more
One letter to #founder_of_Nojoto
Subject:prblm of followers
... Sir
I m one of the oldest user of Nojoto.. 
Sir.. Some followers have complain.. They use low cost mobile.. their mobile has no enough space to install Nojoto(25mb) nd use regularly so they uninstall it...sir I request u.. Plz launch #lite version of Nojoto app as soon as possible.. So they all use regularly..
  Satyaprem Nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification