Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bids Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bids Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dasny bids, bid meaning in hindi, bid meaning in english, bid you adieu 50, what is bid and ask price 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

P.K Singh

नहीं बसती किसी और की सूरत अब इन निगाहों में
काश उन्हें इतने गौर से हमने ना देखा होता my feelings..#nojoto_official #DeepmalaKumari#Bids

Bidisha

koi paper dekhke boli nehi,islye sayed bate thori ulti sidhi ho sakti hai..uske liye mafi pehele se hi. feelingbetter😊 foryou💜 #Bids

read more

Bidisha

#Bids 🖤🍁

read more
Kese rakh leta hai itni sari memrories tere andar,dard nehi hota tuhje?
Mai toh ekdin mai hi thak chuki ki mujhe bhukar ho gayi. #Bids 🖤🍁

Bidisha

#Bids #ihatelovestory 🖤

read more
Ye kesa mohabbat hai tera
Jabhi puchti hu, hamesa na bolta hai.
Jabhi dur jane ki sochti hu
Tabhi pass ata hai.

Ye kesi mohabaat hai meri
Tujhe dekhe bin ek pal chaan nehi ati hai
Firvi bicharne se ak asu nehi beheti hai.

Tera dhoon meri kano mai bajti reheti hai,
Is wajese tu dur hoke vi mere pass hi reheta hai.

Aag ka dariya jo utha hai dil mai,
Ab mar vi jau, firvi jhukna nehi hai. #bids #Ihatelovestory 🖤

Bidisha

#Bids #BeYou

read more
If your lover hurts you, then why are you  still with that person?
Why are you ruining yourself for that person ?
You try your best to make him yours,but he loves to fly. He just doesn't want to be with you. Accept that fact !

Now don't cry. Don't feel that you are not perfecf. Feel your existence! think about who you were  when you didn't even know him.
Now close your eyes,feel your presence & let him go..
Be you! #bids #beyou

Bidisha

#Bids foryou💜🖤 #story

read more
To my dear ones,

There is nothing I hide from you.
You know what I'm not worry even though I know that I shared my weakness with you. 
Because,I know...You are the one who can hurt me by words but can't leave me,can't cheat me.. and that's the reason I call you,my kharoosh. I disturb you whole day by sending you lot of messages,stickers..call you hundred times until you get irritated on me. Few can endure me and you are unique to handle my every mood. I may have many friends but few are real and you are the top of the list. Many are care by using their words,but you are the one who argue with me(I start everytime) and then,you will tell me what is right and what's wrong. My mentor,adviser,well wisher,inspiration(the way you are I love the most & I'm always inspired by your words)..... I'm truely blessed to have you as bestfriend in my life.
You may dare to leave from me,but I'll never leave you until you want. #bids #foryou💜🖤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification