Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Discovering Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Discovering Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about discovering nature quotes, sermon on discovering your purpose, quotes about discovering new places, discovering fiction, discovering fiction 1,

• 7 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vibha Saroj

Grate discoveries are done with help of North star in dark nights. -vibha1495 #Night #Days #Discovering #yqbaba

read more
I discover myself better in dark nights, than sun shiny days. Grate discoveries are done with help of North star in dark nights.
-vibha1495
#night
#days
#discovering
#YQBaba

Simon Alenye

#Discovering "me"

read more
In the absence of wisdom there's still two senses; common sense and nonsense. There's always an option, don't be left out.
Be part of one, at least !! #Discovering "me"

Ronalyn Mascardo

#Discovering yourselfpotentialknowerpushingthroughdiscovering

read more
You will never discover 
the full capacity within 
you unless you push 
yourself to do so #discovering yourself#potentialknower#pushingthroughdiscovering

Nikhil Khandve

डेव्हलपमेंट❤️
#आरे_कॉलेनी
#माणस....!
#mi #kavita #famouspoets #bloggers #loveit #blogpost #wordpress #authors #traveler #marathi #marathikavita #maharashtra - ig #punekar #marathi #marathimulga #maharashtra #yuvagiri #truewords #discovering#poems #writersofinstagram #love #writer #writing #marathipoems #nikhilkhandve007 #marathishabd #marathikalakar #beingmarathi #sabd

subhdeep1987

Let's hear a story then :D It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

©Kalpana'खूबसूरत ख़याल'

#FavSong The club isn't the best place to find a lover So the bar is where I go Me and my friends at the table doing shots Drinking fast and then we talk slow And you come over and start up a conversation with just me And trust me I'll give it a chance now Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox

read more
#FavSong
The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
And you come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification