Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sexting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sexting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sexting and mental health, sexting abbreviations and symbols, sexting messages copy and paste, sexting with your significant other, sexting for him long distance,

• 10 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Raj Sharma

©Ranveer Sharma #erotica #love #sex #erotica_hindi #eroticapoetry #LustoverLove #LustStories #lustofwords #Sexting

Sonu Sharma

krishna patil

Springblossoms

Use social media for good purpose. Using emotions of a girl for this shit is itself a sign that you are worthless to yourself! Most of girls become blind in their sweet words then regret for this. Better be brave and bold. #Sexting #Cheating #SocialMedia #Shit #Truth life #darkside #Reality

read more
Social media shits! 

Sexting new way of texting?
Just to increase 
Number of likes 
And followers!
Sexting for increasing 
Peak of orgasm 
Just to enjoy temporarily
With hormones? 
Pushing a girl in 
Illusion of relationship 
Just to fulfil your desires
By burning her emotions.
Being a gentleman in public
And a playboy in secret,
Not ashamed to call
Yourself a man? Use social media for good purpose. Using emotions of a girl for this shit is itself a sign that you are worthless to yourself! 
Most of girls become blind in their sweet words then regret for this. Better be brave and bold. 

#sexting #cheating #socialmedia #shit #truth #life #darkside #reality

Gaurav Dutta

After two minutes of consensual kissing,
Dick: The device is ready to pair. #erotica #adulting #yqbaba #gauravdutta #naughtythoughts #sexting #sexthoughts #sexuality

Gaurav Dutta

After two minutes of consensual kissing,
Dick: The device is ready to pair. #erotica #adulting #yqbaba #gauravdutta #naughtythoughts #sexting #sexthoughts #sexuality

Hemalatha G

To the player, I'm trembling. You've dismantled my recent past. Travelling back in time sends shivers to my organs. I dread that my cloths will come undone. That's why I'm clad in 3 layers of robes. I'm robbed of all the short-term pleasures I've been embracing secretly. Fortunately. It was around 11:30 p.m, I received a text from you when I was preparing for my examinations. You must've known, that I 'had' a crush on you. My online crush. I veiled the mobile behind my stole and reverted back #latenights #Sexting #regretsforlife #Secretletters #mentalabuse

read more
Here's a secret letter to a player.

(Caption)
 To the player,

I'm trembling. You've dismantled my recent past. Travelling back in time sends shivers to my organs. I dread that my cloths will come undone. That's why I'm clad in 3 layers of robes. I'm robbed of all the short-term pleasures I've been embracing secretly. Fortunately. 

It was around 11:30 p.m, I received a text from you when I was preparing for my examinations. You must've known, that I 'had' a crush on you. My online crush. I veiled the mobile behind my stole and reverted back

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification