Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ruling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ruling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ruling the countryside, ruling party in india, ruling meaning in marathi, ruling party in maharashtra, ruling party in bihar,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Dr. Ernest Salami

#Ruling

read more
#Ruling/OutPATHOLOGICAL_COMPETITION

When you compare your life with that of another, 
and strive to be in their shoes, you've started 
running another man's race.
Have you ever heard the Eagle roaring? 
Or the Lion flapping wings?
Your assignment is unique,
So also are your expected results.

In addition, you must learn to run 
the race at your own pace...
Does it seem you're crawling?
No worries!
As long as it's YOUR race, 
Carry on!
If your life is still intact, you faint not, 
and God is still God, you'll surely arrive.

Life is not a competition. 
Even the fastest legs can never beat you 
at your race.
Cos it doesn't belong to them, it's yours! 
Once again, run your race, at your own pace,
but most importantly, 
never dictate your finish line 
by the achievements of others...

Cerebral Derange

Ruling my heart and mind
Without my permission
In the name of fake love #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#ruling

Cerebral Derange

Ruling my heart and mind
Without my permission
In the name of fake love #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#ruling

First Last

#natural #Incident #Ruling #your #world 🌎 💪🌬️ There is a tandem in me that creates random thoughts when I cannot forget to look at my own self. 👯 The world will move forward with your desired ♒🌬️ aspirations, be the inspiration, over the obstruction! ⚛️°♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾°⚛️ #Strength #Tandem leader✨ #Light #twoyears #world #unsentletters #Ruling 🌎 🕉️💓🌅🧘🔢🌟🆔 🎹🆒🎼💌

read more
Be natural because you are in above #natural #incident #ruling #your #world 🌎 💪🌬️
There is a tandem in me that creates random thoughts when I cannot forget to look at my own self. 👯

The world will move forward with your desired ♒🌬️ aspirations, be the inspiration, over the obstruction! 

⚛️°♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾°⚛️
#strength #tandem #leader✨ #light #twoyears #world #unsentletters #ruling 🌎 🕉️💓🌅🧘🔢🌟🆔 🎹🆒🎼💌

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification