Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Multiverse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Multiverse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about multiverse meaning in hindi, multiverse in hinduism, multiverse of madness, multiverse quotes, multiverse meaning,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

status lover 007

galaxy Beauty #Nature #NatureBeauty #Multiverse #Society

read more
mute video

Vikesh

mute video

Rubini AT

You are not in the universe, the universe is inside of you. Explore the inside of youeself rather than exploring the outside world

©Rubini AT Universal truth #universe #multiverse #motivation #EXPLORE

Springblossoms

Parallel universe where Souls inhale words And exhale poetries, Colouring the sky spring And eyes are bestowed to Hold the cosmic beauty As the heart beats Rhythmic syllables #Inspiration #yqbaba #Multiverse

read more
Parallel universe where
Souls inhale words
And exhale poetries.

(Caption) Parallel universe where
Souls inhale words
And exhale poetries,
Colouring the sky spring
And eyes are bestowed to
Hold the cosmic beauty
As the heart beats 
Rhythmic syllables

Anmol Singh

The hypothetical theory of multiverse is scary.  
It makes me  uncomfortable
acknowledging, that I'm living a life which is one in the million possibilities perhaps there might be another me,
Who is living a better version of my story... #multiverse #paralleluniverse #paradox #hopeless #broken #कहानीचलतीरहतीहै

Anmol Singh

The hypothetical theory of multiverse is scary.  
It makes me  uncomfortable
acknowledging, that I'm living a life which is one in the million possibilities perhaps there might be another me,
Who is living a better version of my story... #multiverse #paralleluniverse #paradox #hopeless #broken #कहानीचलतीरहतीहै

Saikat Tarafder

#দুইপৃথিবী #ScienceFiction #ParallelUniverse #Multiverse

read more
দুই পৃথিবী
তমস নিজের ল্যাবে একটা বিশাল ক্যাপসুলের সামনে দাড়িয়ে আছে, দুজন সাইন্টিস্ট আসতেই চিৎকার করে উঠল। তোমাদের বলেছিলাম সিস্টেমে যেন কোন গ্লিচ না হয়। তিনদিন ধরে সিস্টেমে গ্লিচ হচ্ছে। 
স্যার সিস্টেম যদি একবার রিবুট করলে ভালো হত।
অসম্ভব এখন রিবুট সম্ভব না, রিবুট হলে সব পরিশ্রম জলে যাবে। যত তাড়াতাড়ি হয় সব ঠিক করো। তমস ঝাজিয়ে উঠল।
ক্যাপসুলের দিকে তাকিয়ে আর বেশিদিন না সব ঠিক হয়ে যাবে।
ক্রমশঃ #দুইপৃথিবী #sciencefiction #paralleluniverse #multiverse

Afrin Jahan

What we  seize ,  we  always  design the  same..,
But what literally exists,we   hardly fail to accept the actuality...
 #depth #interconnected #coexistence #intricacy  #onereality #multiverse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Walter Müllner

Tay Swizzle

You believe in multiverse,right?🧐 Oh and yes, you are loved too. 😌❤️ love #Multiverse #Couple #Humour #yqquotes

read more
You and I are a couple in some parallel universe.
So yeah, I understand if you are in love with me.  You believe in multiverse,right?🧐
Oh and yes, you are loved too. 😌❤️
#love #multiverse #couple #humour #yqquotes

Bad Poet

*Willows and Words* I have been fascinated by words lately. Just the feel, you know, the tangible kind of feel a word can give the reader is real, or should I say unreal. I admire all the wizards of words. I love people who read and I want myself to read more because I have almost never read anything. I have read like ten books in the last ten years because I have been used by the cricket bats for as long as I can remember. This home boundedness these days has made me think a lot. No kidding, #yourquote #willow #musingsoflife #badpoet #Universes #Multiverse #cricketphilosophy

read more
Yes, introverted.
But I want attention!

(caption) *Willows and Words*

I have been fascinated by words lately. Just the feel, you know, the tangible kind of feel a word
can give the reader is real, or should I say unreal. I admire all the wizards of words. I love
people who read and I want myself to read more because I have almost never read anything. I
have read like ten books in the last ten years because I have been used by the cricket bats for
as long as I can remember. This home boundedness these days has made me think a lot. No
kidding,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification