Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Alzheimer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Alzheimer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about alzheimer meaning in marathi, alzheimer meaning in hindi, alzheimer meaning, disease alzheimer, alzheimer symptoms,

• 7 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Trinayana Roy

As you sit next to me in the front row of the church your face mirrors your inner peace and contentment...We are here to witness the betrothal of our only son...I place my wrinkled hand over yours and you turn around to look at me...Alzheimer's may have robbed you of your memory...But I distinctly remember that warm autumn morning thirty two years ago when we were standing at exactly the same place like our son and his lovely bride...You in the flowing ivory gown and me in the black tuxedo...Nervous anticipation reflecting on both our faces..It seems just yesterday...And I am filled with gratitude towards you my beloved, my better half in every sense, who is still the most beautiful in my eyes... #sitnext #YQBaba #YQDiary #YQTales #randomthoughts #scribbles #mydiary #trinayana #love #alzheimer #church #betrothal #memory #beloved

Sherlock Doyle

“I think he can recognize us,” one of them said, “better increase the doses.” #bed #sit #Hospital #Forget #Alzheimer #Family #recognize #cry

read more
I found myself sitting on a bed, in a place that looked like a hospital, with strangers crying around me.

“Does he even remember us?”
               One of them asked.
 “I think he can recognize us,” one of them said, “better increase the doses.”

#bed #sit #hospital #forget #alzheimer #family #recognize #cry

Sherlock Doyle

They say that I've Alzheimer's and I'm an old man and what was I saying? #old #Man #Fun #Kids #Alzheimer #Forget #repeat #Disease

read more
I'm an old man and these kids are making fun of me.

They say that I've Alzheimer's and I'm an old man and these kids are making fun of me.
 They say that I've Alzheimer's and I'm an old man and what was I saying?

#old #man #fun #kids #alzheimer #forget #repeat #disease

KARAN GUPTA

A "Drive" down the memory lane everyday made him "Drive" to the hospital where his Oldie-Goldie Alzheimer's Driven wife would never recognise him...
     #yqbaba
#drive
#love
#yoursforever
#Alzheimer's

Ratan Gupta

World Alzheimer’s Day International Day of Peace Quotes in Hindi By Ratan Gupta Best Astrologer Yoga Guru Numerologist Vastu Science Expert Motivational Speaker NLP Trainer Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Stress Wellness Marriage Love Relationships Family Parenting Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Career Partnership Property Finance Money Job Business Success Leadership Consultant Script Writer Director RKG Media Films TV Advertising PR Agency in Bareilly UP Delhi NCR Mumb #peace #lifequotes #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes #lifecoach #motivationalspeaker #ratangupta

read more
RKG  World Alzheimer’s Day International Day of Peace Quotes in Hindi By Ratan Gupta Best Astrologer Yoga Guru Numerologist Vastu Science Expert Motivational Speaker NLP Trainer Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Stress Wellness Marriage Love Relationships Family Parenting Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Career Partnership Property Finance Money Job Business Success Leadership Consultant Script Writer Director RKG Media Films TV Advertising PR Agency in Bareilly UP Delhi NCR Mumb

Rishi Raj

यादें:प्लस-माइनस Alzheimer is a terrible disease. The body of a person you love is there but they've gone. It is a cause that needs more support, more funding and more awareness. #poem #Alzheimer #dhaage

read more
mute video

ReehaNoora

10 Turmeric Health Benefits Lots of people use the turmeric herb in their cooking. The main signs of turmeric are its pepper- like smell, sharp taste, and golden color. Turmeric is known to stop swelling, kill bacteria and viruses, as well as many other things. It is also full of nutrients, like protein, dietary fiber, niacin, Vitamins C, E, and K, calcium, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc. Because of this, turmeric is a great thing to use to cure health problems. Here are the t

read more
10 Turmeric Health Benefits

Lots of people use the turmeric herb in their cooking. The main signs of turmeric are its pepper- like smell, sharp taste, and golden color. 
Turmeric is known to stop swelling, kill bacteria and viruses, as well as many other things. 
It is also full of nutrients, like protein, dietary fiber, niacin, Vitamins C, E, and K, calcium, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc. Because of this, turmeric is a great thing to use to cure health problems. 

Here are the t

subhdeep1987

What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce #Food

read more
 What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? 

Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification