Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Costs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Costs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about anything that costs you your peace is too expensive quote, end of life care costs, at all costs synonym, courtesy costs nothing but buys everything, smile a lot it costs nothing,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

I was stuck in the traffic today because of a lavish wedding procession. Made me wonder how much our society in general focuses on the wedding instead of focusing on the institution of marriage. So much is spent on a wedding, yet, not much thought is given on marriage, compatibility and even the wishes of said bride and groom. #Wedding #Marriage #Costs #bandbajabaraat #yqbaba #musings

read more
Only if they focused on marriage as they focused on the wedding. I was stuck in the traffic today because of a lavish wedding procession. Made me wonder how much our society in general focuses on the wedding instead of focusing on the institution of marriage. So much is spent on a wedding, yet, not much thought is given on marriage, compatibility and even the wishes of said bride and groom.

#wedding #marriage #costs #bandbajabaraat #YQBaba #musings

ViKKiE pAteL

IT COSTS $0.00
TO TREAT SOMEONE
WITH RESPECT. #treat #someone #respect #costs #thoughts

Priyanshu Mishra

read more
IT'S NOT THAT MUCH EASY,
IF YOU THINK IT COSTS MUCH CHEAP.
YOU'RE WRONG,
IT COSTS YOU SACRIFICES/TIME/EFFORTS/DEDICATION/PATIENCE.
THINK ABOUT IT TWICE!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification