Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Daisies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Daisies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about daisies meaning in hindi, daisies meaning in english, daisies meaning in marathi, daisies flower, daisies lyrics,

• 5 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Sudhansu Senapati

Spill the Daisies

My world has become barren,
Toxic fumes of hatred engulfs,
The soil arid and dry,
All that grows listless.

Flowers and trees of different hues, 
Bloomed here, glamourous to eye,
Flourished in abundance, 
A treat to my body and soul.

Time for the Lords to awake,
To spill the Daisies in my world, 
Humility , The need of my folks,
Sprouting of noble souls, I aspire.

Prithee,  let daisies usher love,
Humility, Purity, Abundance, 
To the desert of our making. #daisies #spill #hatred #love #humility

... मोलिका

दस्तक है जो बहार की,अब हवाएं भी खुशनुमा हुईं, गुलों में भी अब रंग नए घुलने को हैं..!! Gracias Melophiles 🎶 • Here we are with hymn #EHplainbg1241 to meet your enchanting melodies. 👀 • Collab on this BG with your original and creative notes. #musings #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Daisies #euphonichymns

read more
किर्चियाँ उतर रहीं, गुज़रे कल की,
एक गुल नया, आज़ खिलने को है..,
यादों की जेब अब, उधड़ने लगी,
खुशबू से गुलिस्तां, ये महकने को है..!! दस्तक है जो बहार की,अब हवाएं भी खुशनुमा हुईं,
गुलों में भी अब रंग नए घुलने को हैं..!!

Gracias Melophiles 🎶

• Here we are with hymn #EHplainbg1241 to meet your enchanting melodies. 👀

• Collab on this BG with your original and creative notes.

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Umeedo ka bhoj yaha jayda hai
Apne kud ke sapno se #dreamingvet #lifequotes #inspirationalquotes #heartbroken #daisies #pinterest #pinterestimage  
📸@tuki.arts

Mukesh Poonia

Blooming Colors And A Bit Of Magic: Wallpapers To Get Your Ideas Springing (April 2017 Edition) April Food’s Day “Prank your friends with caution.” — Designed by foodpanda Singapore from Singapore. April Insignia “April – its first day reminds us that laughter makes life better. Nature also laughs, but it does so in daisies!” — Designed by Ana Masnikosa from Belgrade, Serbia. #DigitalArt

read more
 Blooming Colors And A Bit Of Magic: Wallpapers To Get Your Ideas Springing (April 2017 Edition) 
 April Food’s Day
“Prank your friends with caution.” — Designed by foodpanda Singapore from Singapore.

April Insignia
“April – its first day reminds us that laughter makes life better. Nature also laughs, but it does so in daisies!” — Designed by Ana Masnikosa from Belgrade, Serbia.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification