Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Assuming Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Assuming Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about voluntarily assuming the appropriate karma, assuming quotes, assuming meaning in hindi, assuming complete precipitation of agcl, assuming meaning,

• 4 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Richa Vedpathak

Stop assuming what is not, don't keep on judging needlessly. Nobody has right to keep you feeling low. Nobody can stop your happiness and progress.  #straightfromheart #thoughtdiaries #quotestagram #assuming #loveforwriting #quotewritings

@न्शिका

कुछ अधूरे से ख्वाब मै अब पूरे करना चाहती हूं
तुझसे मिलकर मैं अब तुझ में ही रहना चाहती हूं

©Anshika Tiwari(@$) #nojotolove 
#nojotolines 
#assuming 
#SAD

Megha Agarwal

I am sitting under the sky and counting the stars hoping that number of the stars will be different Then I found that today also I can't count them I am comparing the colours of the sky Then I found that the colours change everyday I am comparing the people I have today with the people I had in the past Some of them are same and some are not with me But yes everything is Same And I'm In search of something #mywords #myfeelings

read more
I am sitting under the sky and counting the stars hoping that number of the stars will be different
Then I found that today also I can't count them
I am comparing the colours of the sky
Then I found that the colours change everyday 
I am comparing the people I have today with the people I had in the past 
Some of them are same and some are not with me 
But yes everything is Same 
And I'm In search of something

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification