Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dips Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dips Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dips kaise lagate hain, how to do dips without shoulder pain, which muscles do dips work, dips bar, bar dips for chest,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

A. D.

You are not my job, but I am unemployed without you. 
Everyday I wonder what do I do after I get back to home. The habit that I had of looking at you while falling asleep, whether it was right or wrong what should I do about it? 
You are not my job, but I am unemployed without you. Everyday I wonder what do I do after I get back to home. Why did you get stuck? Should have formed some more. 
Should have told me the story, I would have recited. You made me laugh, you made me cry. 
Should have tickled me a litlle, at least it would have been complete. 
Now that you aren't speaking, I am silent too. You are incomplete. I am incomplete too. 
But because you are not my job, and I am unemployed without you, I will read you one more time and what's left incomplete. I will complete that. Because you're not my job, but I am unemployed without you.

©A. D. #lonely #yandips #dips
#Love #Remember #pyaar

Divyaprakash Shukla

#Dips

read more
इंसान की ख्वाहिशों की कोई इंतहा नही , 

दो गज़ ज़मीन भी चाहिये दो गज़ कफन के बाद !! #dips

Preeti Rani Dietitian

#Dips #cutdownsidefat #shapeupyourself #eatright #eatnutiful #Eathealthy #Dietitionpreeti

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification