Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Legit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Legit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is my life legit, legitimate meaning in hindi, legit meaning in hindi, life points legit, legitimate meaning in marathi,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

I thought I was reaching the end
And there goes my pen
Writing a plotline
For an inception

#howtonotwriteabook

#booklovers #legit #intheend #endgame #ending

asparklinsoul

And, Call it Love?💗 Want me to read your quotes? Use #asparklinsoul 😉 Thankkeewww For All the Lovely Pokes❤❤ _____________________________________________ Collaborating with Anmol Bhasin #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #tpmd #Legit #tpmdlegit

read more
Hold an inch up
and an inch down
Gifted the scars from
vampire's teeth
to her skin,
Kiss her hardly,
Then, Kill her softly,
And call it love,
Legit, is it ?  And, Call it Love?💗

Want me to read your quotes? 
Use #asparklinsoul 😉

Thankkeewww For All the Lovely Pokes❤❤

Sudhanshu

You can skip the intro if you wish! The way you guys skip my posts. This story is based on a real incident, more of an accident. THE DUMB KID : in the washroom Each one of us wanted to do something cool when he or she was young. Na-ah, I’m not a 50yo man blabbering about memories and nostalgia but a teenager. I’ve never been a smart kid but a dumb one. Back in a grade I don’t remember, our class had a gang of badasses, thinking I was a part of it? I was technically a part because I was the #Legit

read more
(captioned) You can skip the intro if you wish! The way you guys skip my posts.
This story is based on a real incident, more of an accident.

THE DUMB KID : in the washroom

Each one of us wanted to do something cool when he or she was young. Na-ah, I’m not a 50yo man blabbering about memories and nostalgia but a teenager. I’ve never been a smart kid but a dumb one. Back in a grade I don’t remember, our class had a gang of badasses, thinking I was a part of it? I was technically a part because I was the

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification