Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Emits Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Emits Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about an led emits light when it is, mobile on emi, what is emi in hindi, what is emi in hindi 320, emi khan,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Anonymous

Dearest Rain, You are my companion. In the way you show your pain by quenching nature's thirst, is very similar to me. Your every drop, squeeze my heart inside, to give away all my sadness out. You helps many happy souls to hide there tears with your evey drop... Many of may irritate in your season, but dear your every drop, emits new hopefull and positive rays from me... By streching my arms, I used to take all your sadness inside me. When drop by drop shades on my face, one by one my every #rain #positivevibes #yqbaba #loverain #Companion #Emits #lettertorain #seepsadness

read more

Dearest Rain, 
You are my companion. In the way you show your pain by quenching nature's thirst, is very similar to me. Your every drop, squeeze my heart inside, to give away all my sadness out. You helps many happy souls to hide there tears with your evey drop... 
Many of may irritate in your season, but dear! your every drop, emits new hopefull and positive rays from me... 

By streching my arms, I used to take all your sadness inside me. When water drop by drop shades on my face, one by one my every sadness and incompleteness used to wash away from my body. So, 
Thank You to be my Companion. 

Yours Companion
Akankhya Dearest Rain, 
You are my companion. In the way you show your pain by quenching nature's thirst, is very similar to me. Your every drop, squeeze my heart inside, to give away all my sadness out. You helps many happy souls to hide there tears with your evey drop... 
Many of may irritate in your season, but dear your every drop, emits new hopefull and positive rays from me... 

By streching my arms, I used to take all your sadness inside me. When drop by drop shades on my face, one by one my every

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification