Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Peanuts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Peanuts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about roasted peanuts shelf life, peanuts in hindi, handful of peanuts calories, handful of peanuts, peanuts love quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bad Poet

*peanuts, limpings, kishor da, reflections* My left foot is okay, the right one is fine too. The head is good I believe, and the right knee only hurts when pressed. But most importantly, I am resting today. By resting I mean I have a couple hours to unwind and relax a bit. Let me tell you something interesting from a few days ago. So I am all set to face the fiery bowling attack on the practice match in a calm atmosphere (which is about to be not so calm anymore). I have my kit on. Box, check. #Cricket #musings #Peanuts #Kishoredaa #longform #badpoet #cricketphilosophy

read more
I'm afraid the society is limping along with me.

(caption) *peanuts, limpings, kishor da, reflections*

My left foot is okay, the right one is fine too. The head is good I believe, and the right knee only hurts when pressed. But most importantly, I am resting today. By resting I mean I have a couple hours to unwind and relax a bit. Let me tell you something interesting from a few days ago.

So I am all set to face the fiery bowling attack on the practice match in a calm atmosphere (which is about to be not so calm anymore). I have my kit on. Box, check.

Shab O Roz Shayari

mute video

Vaishali Kahale

Moongphali Bhindi ki Sabji Moongphali Bhindi is a dry lady's finger/Okra recipe where they are are cooked with Roasted and crushed peanuts.  It’s delicious and has a nice texture from the peanuts. You can have it with rice and dal as a side dish or just with plain rotis or parathas. #Food

read more
Moongphali Bhindi ki Sabji 
 Moongphali Bhindi is a dry lady's finger/Okra recipe where they are are cooked with Roasted and crushed peanuts.  It’s delicious and has a nice texture from the peanuts. You can have it with rice and dal as a side dish or just with plain rotis or parathas.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification