Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aversion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aversion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aversion meaning in hindi, aversion meaning in english, aversion meaning in marathi, aversion meaning, aversion opposite,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Varadhan P M

We normally dislike doing certain work
mainly perhaps for two reasons:
Either we don't like the work
Or it has come from a person
whom we hate...
Instead think of the utility of the
Of the job on hand, go ahead,
leaving aside your impressions.
Go ahead, show your capabilities👍
Have an impressive day 😁 #likeforlike #dislike #aversion #impressions 
#aimhigh #selflessness

Sourajita D

The aversion of goal keeps me running harder to make up for the hatred. 'Cause we all love to do what's prohibited. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #Aversion #Goal #KeepRunning #runningtowards #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
what is continuously stopping me to approach it The aversion of goal keeps me running harder to make up for the hatred. 'Cause we all love to do what's prohibited.

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #aversion #goal #keeprunning #runningtowards #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Asiya Shaikh

#Salt #Aversion psyche #goodreads #brainyquotes #namoos #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with HARRIS BABA Collaborating with Namoos

read more
Ad nauseum of salt or saccharine,
Cajole to beseech unanimity... #salt #aversion #psyche #goodreads #brainyquotes  #namoos #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  HARRIS BABA
Collaborating with  Namoos

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification