Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Searched Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Searched Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about searched meaning in hindi, searched in hindi, searched meaning in marathi, searched for, the most searched words on youtube,

• 9 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Kabir

Mayaank Modi

I was never lost ..
It's just, you hadn't ,
Searched me in the right place #yqbaba #yqenglish #searched #lost #never #just #right

Gaurav Kumar

Love is eternal
Love is pure
Love is transparent
Then why nowadays
It has to be searched
It is always interrogated
It is filtered...
     #love #eternal #pure #transparent #interrogated #searched #filtered

Shivi Rajput

The more I searched for..
The more I found! #loveyourself #inspirational #life #found #yqrz #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts #searched

subhdeep1987

Sure. ASHELY: …………….. I am Ashley Tisdale. And this is my story- #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Sure.

ASHELY:

……………..

I am Ashley Tisdale. And this is my story-

writes

so it was Friday a day before my birthday .I had collected all my money for tomorrow's party , I wanted it to be the best party ever held in school it was nearly 1200 sufficient enough to fullfill my dream. My friends called me " Abe match hai , khelne chalna hai ki nhi " of course man it was Games period and I kept the money in my blazer and went straight to the match as the match was over , I came back and was shocked , I searched it everywhere but no I couldn't find it "My Money" was lost, #bestfriends #ThanksGod #bestbirthday

read more
My birthday 
Read the story in caption u will like it so it was Friday a day before my birthday .I had collected all my money for tomorrow's party , I wanted it to be the best party ever held in school it was nearly 1200 sufficient enough to fullfill my dream. My friends called me " Abe match hai , khelne chalna hai ki nhi " of course man it was Games period and I kept the money in my blazer and went straight to the match as the match was over , I came back and was  shocked , I searched it everywhere but no I couldn't find it "My Money" was lost,

Sotyria

MY HANDS #Strength#power#Motivation

read more
No one helped me at the time  MY HANDS
BY CHANTAL WYNTER 

No one cared at the time when I needed a helping hand, 
Or someone to talk to as I needed to understand,
why all things bad seem only to happen to me,
why can't I just prosper? And just be free?,
In others I searched for answers, lost to their ill advise,
trying to fit in a world that society deemed wise,
I searched relentlessly for who I really Am,
and at that time no held out their hands,
to help me, I had to learn to stand and help me,
I curled my hands into a fist, as I founded what I need. MY HANDS 
#strength#power#motivation

Shaswati Saha

#2YearsOfNojoto Felt lonely last night
So I searched you Inside
You were not there 
I got so scared
Searched my soul searched my mind
Wherever you are hiding 
Please come outside
Show me a sign show me your smile
Show me that you exist
Prove me crazy prove me wrong
Prove that you live
Inside my heart 
& you are here to stay
Drizzle your love on my soul
Don't let it ever dry away #midnightthoughts

Silent Waves

Universe conspired to make it happen
Two broken souls finally met in heaven.
Yearning got over. 
Distance evanesced.
Bubbles of reminiscence flew away.
And after years present found its place.
They looked each other in the eye
Gradually curtain of suspicion also got out of sight.
Words failed. Clouds of silence hovered.
He searched for his poems in her.
She searched for freedom in him.

At last universe again conspired to make it happen
And two broken souls found love in heaven. #love #longing #life #englishpoetry #longdistance

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification