Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ugliness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ugliness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ugliness quotes, ugliness meaning in hindi, ugliness in hindi, quotes about beauty and ugliness, ugliness meaning in urdu,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #Beauty #Ugliness life

read more
When I see beauty in others, I see them as a part of me,
When I see ugliness in others, I see myself apart from them.. #yqbaba #beauty #ugliness #life

Purva Doshi

If it's ugly, it's real. 
If beautiful, then manipulated. 

Like our minds... 
 Musings.. 

#yqbaba #musings #twoliner #brains #ugliness #manipulate

Bad Poet

*weak* Clenching the teeth, you look at nothing with your weak eyes. The tears are on the way but they are taking their time to present themselves. Actually they are shy, just like you. Shy and aloof, so much that even you don't remember the last time you saw them. And you don't think you ever showed them to anyone since the kindergarten days. Today is the day perhaps, to paint some picture from the colours of your tears, looking through the years. Life was a beautiful canvas, painted by the h #depression #madness #keepfighting #talkitout #badpoet #Ugliness #lightuptheworld #allthelittlelights

read more
You never know the depths of darkness a person beholds, and no one knows about your depths of the chronic fatigue of life. Worst thing, you think nobody will ever understand your mind, so you keep shut and the let the ugliness create havoc inside you, inside someone who was a beautiful little life once.

(caption) *weak*

Clenching the teeth, you look at nothing with your weak eyes. The tears are on the way but they are taking their time to present themselves. Actually they are shy, just like you. Shy and aloof, so much that even you don't remember the last time you saw them. And you don't think you ever showed them to anyone since the kindergarten days. Today is the day perhaps, to paint some picture from the colours of your tears, looking through the years.

Life was a beautiful canvas, painted by the h

Diwa

"Ugliness" (c) Pinterest Photo. #Ugliness #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Nary a soul can be too repugnant to be unworthy of a chance.
Even demons appear beautiful to the ones who love them. "Ugliness"

(c) Pinterest Photo.
#ugliness #diwa #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification