Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Thermometers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Thermometers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you mom happy mothers day poems, happy mothers day mom i love you, happy mothers day love you mom, i love you mom happy mothers day, love you mom happy mothers day,

• 1 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Currently reading: Tribe - "The Thermometer and the Thermostat" A thermostat is far more valuable than a thermometer. The thermometer reveals that something is broken.  The thermometer is an indicator, our canary in the coal mine. Thermometers tell us when we’re spending too much or gaining market share or not answering the phone quickly enough. Organizations are filled with human thermometers. They can criticize or point out or just whine.  The thermostat, on the other hand, man #Books

read more
Currently reading: #Tribe - "The #Thermometer and the #Thermostat" 
 A thermostat is far more valuable than a thermometer. The thermometer reveals that something is broken. 
The thermometer is an indicator, our canary in the coal mine. Thermometers tell us when we’re spending too much or gaining market share or not answering the phone quickly enough. Organizations are filled with human thermometers. They can criticize or point out or just whine. 

The thermostat, on the other hand, man

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification