Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Strenght Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Strenght Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about strenght quotes, love anthem for world peace str, love anthem str, happy birthday str, life str,

• 40 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abhishek

mute video

Jannah

log kehte hai ke kalam me bohat taqat hoti hai but I am sure ke is mirchi me kalam se bhi zyada taqat hai jo ache acho ke pasine chhutade #Mirch #Strenght #dare #Life

read more
mute video

Shreya Ravikumar

mute video

Zaheer Ali

mute video

taj nisha

mute video

yug goutam 007

mute video

Yadon Ka Safar ( Kumari Samagi)

#pray #kanha life #thought #Strenght #sukoon ❤️🙏🥰 #विचार

read more
mute video

praveen kalabhavi

#Strenght

read more
#STRENGHT:Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest

Gaurav Kumar

Your fate is always in your hand.... It's up to only and only you to decide whether to fulfill your dream or to complete someone else... When everyone knows that your opponent is weak who must never believe that instead focus on your skills to show them how strong you are... Share your views... #power #RESPECT #Courage #compassion #Strenght #weakness

read more
You must never depend on their weakness for their loss , you must work on your strength to assure your victory....
 Your fate is always in your hand....
It's up to only and only you to decide whether to fulfill your dream or to complete someone else...
When everyone knows that your opponent is weak who must never believe that instead focus on your skills to show them how strong you are...

Share your views...

#power #respect #courage #compassion #strenght #weakness

Gaurav Kumar

Sometimes blaming yourself seems to be more comfortable than blaming others... #blame #Responsiblity #guilt #Strenght #Broken #hurted #Time

read more
Someone asked me why do you blame yourself when anything wrong happens to anyone close to you
I replied sometimes we just need a reason for the unreasonable events happening with us otherwise the reality becomes much harder to face....
     Sometimes blaming yourself seems to be more comfortable than blaming others...
 #blame #responsiblity #guilt #strenght #broken #hurted #time
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification