Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Wield Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Wield Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wield in hindi, wield meaning, define wield 210, Ú“×™×™ wie macht man, wie viel geld hat zuckerberg 30,

• 3 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

Purple tulip fields
Looks bruised by the blows from winds
Thrashed by rains to kneel
in submission to powers
wielded by the elements  #purple #wield #yqbaba #yqquotes #writingresolution #writinginspiration #dailychallenge #readwriteunite

Aalia Alam

# how to wield it?? (art of writing) #OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry  HOW TO WIELD IT??? 
I dont know how to wield it,
                     then & there,
but tried the best
Surely a bad idea & a good passtime

Extracts to be filtered
Filtrates to be presented
But how to present it
                      then & there,
and tried the best

Sucking the end & wielding the front
Vacuum been glared
glared to be messed
But how to mess it
                      then & there,
and tried the best

Enough for me & nothing for we
Surely a bad idea & a good passtime # how to wield it?? (art of writing)

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Perfection in the art of swordsmanship is reached . . . when the heart is troubled by no more thought of I and You, of the opponent and his sword, of one’s own sword and how to wield it. . . . All is emptiness: your own self, the flashing sword, and the arms that wield it. Even the thought of emptiness is no longer there. #ShoeDog #Books

read more
Perfection in the art of swordsmanship is reached . . . when the heart is troubled by no more thought of I and You, of the opponent and his sword, of one’s own sword and how to wield it. . . . All is emptiness: your own self, the flashing sword, and the arms that wield it. Even the thought of emptiness is no longer there.

#ShoeDog

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification