Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Linda Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Linda Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about linda ronstadt baby i love you, linda pastan love poem, linda goodman love signs, the obligation to be happy by linda pastan, linda goodman love signs compatibility,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Linda Balan

Rewritten my yesterday's YourQuote Baba challenge!! YourQuote Diary YQ tales Best of YourQuote Poetry #harry #Potter #potterhead #Scar #Identity #yqbaba #Linda Image courtesy : Google #lindabalan

read more
 Not all the scars hurt, few remains as identity; Harry Potter Rewritten my yesterday's YourQuote Baba challenge!! 

YourQuote Diary YQ tales Best of YourQuote Poetry
#harry #potter #potterhead #scar #identity #yqbaba #linda
Image courtesy : Google        #lindabalan

Linda Balan

Not all the women has the guts to pursue their heart as she did.
The weak and the lame society called her mad, but she knew something well, even very well, while the whole dumb society is simply breathing, she is living her gleeful life to the fullest which other women could just dream of !!  #SoMe #AboutMe #Linda #WomanWithPurpose #yqbaba #lindabalan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification