Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Minotaur Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Minotaur Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sinbad and the minotaur, minotaur meaning in hindi, minotaur story, minotaur meaning in english, minotaur movie,

• 1 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Adam W Rodriguez

The 100 Art Piece Challenge: 1 Purple Minotaur I have come to realize I paint to escape. I am an overly sensitive sort that tries very hard to be a grown up about the hard truths of the world. I refuse to become callous. I find it all to easy to become cynical and I hate it. When things are overwhelming I paint. In December of 2015 my father passed away. I had no real way of handling it. I had long forgotten the sweet escape of painting. In the throws of my agony, over my father's passing, I

read more
 The 100 Art Piece Challenge: #1 Purple Minotaur

I have come to realize I paint to escape. I am an overly sensitive sort that tries very hard to be a grown up about the hard truths of the world. I refuse to become callous. I find it all to easy to become cynical and I hate it. When things are overwhelming I paint.

In December of 2015 my father passed away. I had no real way of handling it. I had long forgotten the sweet escape of painting. In the throws of my agony, over my father's passing, I

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification