Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Signed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Signed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about digitally signed 7/12, signed meaning, duly signed meaning, john mayer signed guitar 40, lionel messi signed shirt 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Akhil Kael

This photograph does not feel right, 
Have no experience of such kind, 
I wasn't supposed to be born right? 
Never even call to ask how am I? 
How could you, when you signed, 
Me off to hellhole, duely signed, 
By your right hand to be precise, 
But guess what I am still alive, 
Evaded 1000 suicides, 
Nothing you can ever do, 
To bring that dead me
Back to life. 

Hated Dead blood... 
#riseofphoenix #reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #rapper #unstoppable #NojotoApp #NojotoEnglish #NojotoStory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery

Akhil Kael

This photograph does not feel right, 
Have no experience of such kind, 
I wasn't supposed to be born right? 
Never even call to ask how am I? 
How could you, when you signed, 
Me off to hellhole, duely signed, 
By your right hand to be precise, 
But guess what I am still alive, 
Evaded 1000 suicides, 
Nothing you can ever do, 
To bring that dead me
Back to life. Hated Dead blood... 
#riseofphoenix #reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #rapper #unstoppable #NojotoApp #NojotoEnglish #NojotoStory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery

AS Rabi❤روبي علی شيخ

read more
Quality education is the only solution to poverty.
The need for quality education is the strong emotional desire of the family!
 In order to receive a quality education, your child must first turn to school. The students who have a quality education are the real human resources. They can bring society from darkness to light.
When every human being is signed and educated, a lot of superstition, superstition and virus will end in the society
As a result modern science and technology will touch the high roots of the development of countries, societies and nations.
Get everyone signed and educated, and take the country on the horizon with new initiatives.

subhdeep1987

Hell, Yeah. Let me tell you the reason why Kashmiri Muslims are trying to oppose it. I will expose everything :D Every lie :D #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
Should article 370 be scrapped? What do you think about this?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the question below #NojotoQuote Hell, Yeah.

Let me tell you the reason why Kashmiri Muslims are trying to oppose it.

I will expose everything :D

Every lie :D

subhdeep1987

Hell, Yeah. Let me tell you the reason why Kashmiri Muslims are trying to oppose it. I will expose everything :D Every lie :D #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

subhdeep1987

read more

subhdeep1987

read more

subhdeep1987

read more

subhdeep1987

read more

subhdeep1987

read more

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification