Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Kraken Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Kraken Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kraken book, kraken meaning, kraken animal, kraken monster, kraken keyboard,

• 2 Followers
  • 49 Stories

Raja Chaupal

Hindu Nav Varsh 22 March 2023 🙏🏻❤️ . Follow for more) 🙏🏻❤️ . Jay mata di🙏🏻❤️ . #Mythology #hindutva #Kraken #sanatandharma #hindunavvarsh #Sanatani #hindunewyear

read more

subhdeep1987

Richest superhero in Marvel and DC comics universe- Aquaman. T’Challa may have the Vibranian mound, but he can only sell so much without crashing the market. And yes, they apparently have trillions through some great investments developed over the years. Aquaman is King of the Oceans. That means he effectively has the riches of 3/4 of the WORLD if he wanted to. He has access to every single shipwreck with treasure that’s occurred ever. He has mineral rights to pretty much the planet. Hell, if #Movies

read more
 Richest superhero in Marvel and DC comics universe-

Aquaman.

T’Challa may have the Vibranian mound, but he can only sell so much without crashing the market. And yes, they apparently have trillions through some great investments developed over the years. Aquaman is King of the Oceans. That means he effectively has the riches of 3/4 of the WORLD if he wanted to. He has access to every single shipwreck with treasure that’s occurred ever. He has mineral rights to pretty much the planet. Hell, if

Adam W Rodriguez

100 APC5: Robot Kraken This one was inspired by the D&D game I was running at the time. The game centered around an enemy that was a haunted suit of giant armor that could transform into metallic creatures. The final battle the players faced this monstrosity. A colossal metal Kraken. Only two of the six players survived. it was epic. And yes. My nerdery knows no bounds. #Art

read more
 100 APC#5: Robot Kraken

This one was inspired by the D&D game I was running at the time. The game centered around an enemy that was a haunted suit of giant armor that could transform into metallic creatures.

The final battle the players faced this monstrosity. A colossal metal Kraken. Only two of the six players survived. it was epic.

And yes. My nerdery knows no bounds.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification