Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Hearsay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Hearsay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hearsay meaning in hindi, hearsay meaning in english, hearsay meaning in marathi, hearsay evidence meaning, hearsay meaning,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ankit

After getting vaccinated he was returning home; and suddenly he felt dizzy with clouded eyesight. He rang up the vaccination centre and came to know that the nurse giving the vaccination shots is also feeling dizzy with clouded eyesight. He was recalled immediately to the centre and his Glasses which got exchanged during vaccination protocol with the Glasses of the nurse were returned. 

Stop believing in hearsay ! Take the vaccines and keep yourself and others safe.  #hearsay #covid19 #vaccination #covidvaccine #yqbaba

Kartik Prajapat

Redirecting "Ignis Fatuus" Or synonymously "will–o'–the–wisp" which means - : a delusive goal that cannot be reached. : a light that sometimes appears at nightover wet ground. Nothing is impossible right ? Every goal is doable. Nights can also be illuminous , but only you need to burn witch's oil. Being different astounds folk they say -Don't do this and that blah blah... #Meadow #Kae #Hearsay #Conjecture #impossibleisnothing #Will–O #ignisfatuus

read more
#Will–O'–the–Wisp
   ( Ignis Fatuus )

Signboards often
contradict my way,
Honoring the sideway,
makes me castaway.

I'm fed up of all ,
Conjectures and hearsays.

People say , 
I'm finding meadows in the hays
People waylay,
I'm exploring nights these days.
     Redirecting "Ignis Fatuus" Or synonymously "will–o'–the–wisp" which means - 

: a delusive goal that cannot be reached.

: a light that sometimes appears at nightover wet ground.

Nothing is impossible right ? Every goal is doable. Nights can also be illuminous , but only you need to burn witch's oil. Being different astounds folk they say -Don't do this and that blah blah...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification