Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Encounters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Encounters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about close encounters of the third kind, dungeons and dragons encounters, true stories of creepy encounters, encounters at the end of the world, true creepy encounters,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sushree Rath

AN EVENING
Messy won't be the word which could sum up my feelings right now, it's far more than that. This wasn't the scene always though.
From the time, when I began to understand the things around me, from those nursery years, the only thing I felt was the simplicity of my life, safe and constantly revolving around my family and friends. Basically, my actions and thoughts depended upon 'what-ifs' and 'buts',a regular routine which I had been following since forever.
I wasn't content even though I had enough to be. There was some part of me which desired the complete opposite. I used to believe that it was too weird for me to not to feel satisfied with whatever I have. And when these feelings were gaining weightage, my bad luck gave me you. A person who provoked my mind to demand Justice for the regrets I had. Your theories made me long for you. You just took two hours and thirteen minutes to get under my skin, a person who was really good at hiding behind a smiling facade. 
You made me talk about my regrets, bad decisions, judgements, deepest and darkest incidents in just AN EVENING. You made me talk about my wishes, my desires and my choices. Here, I would say, " You came in like a breeze and swept me off my ground". And it all happened in one moment, when I saw my reflection in those calm and understanding eyes, I saw myself accepting the broken person I was, the part of me I wasn't aware off. Or may be you made me bold enough to finally confront this part of mine.
Before we departed to our separate destinations, you asked me to turn back once, to seal this strange bond we had created and shared. It was my choice to make. And after walking away a few metres, when you would have started to lose hope, I turned back to find you looking at me eagerly, just to assure you that we are not done yet. AN EVENING
#shortstories #encounters #evenings #lovestories #love #stories #nojoto

Amitesh Anand

mute video

Jahnvee

We have a soul contract with people..when we meet them they trigger emotions in us that cause us pain and agony..
In reality these people are not the ones causing the pain..they bring out the dark shadows
hiding inside us to come to light
so that we can work on them
heal them and unblock the blessings..Be thankful and have a sense of gratitude its because of them we are able to release the bad karma which has been the major reason of our suffering in this life... #soulcontract #souls #encounters #karma #nojotoenglish #nojotoinspirational

Jahnvee

A sense of calm
a sense of peace fills my entire being
I am as light as a feather...
Some encounters take you so close to the divine and leave you speechless.. #divinity #love #encounters #mystical #nojotospritual #nojotolove #nojotoenglish #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification