Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Beatings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Beatings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with every beat of my heart quotes, first love full movie bea alonzo and aga muhlach, fast beat love songs, free trapsoul type beat love me smooth r&b rap instrumental 2019, trapsoul type beat nights love smooth r&b rap instrumental 2019,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

_mr_write_sayings_

It was me and my sister who always get scoldings from our dad and beatings from our mom. One day we both were fighting with each other and arguing for a long time, suddenly a miracle happened is nothing but usually our dad won't beat us. But unfortunately we both got nice beatings from dad. And the special moment at that situation is that it wasn't much painful to us and also we didn't feel sad. Because we have never seen our dad with such kind of annoying face and that annoying face made us to #Life #Love #Brother #story #diary #nojotoenglish #tale #untoldlove #untoldfeelings #ajaxazar #siblinglove

read more
Untold love between a brother and sister. 
Please read the caption for full story.... It was me and my sister who always get scoldings from our dad and beatings from our mom. One day we both were fighting with each other and arguing for a long time, suddenly a miracle happened is nothing but usually our dad won't beat us. But unfortunately we both got nice beatings from dad. And the special moment at that situation is that it wasn't much painful to us and also we didn't feel sad. Because we have never seen our dad with such kind of annoying face and that annoying face made us to

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification