Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Whispered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Whispered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whispered in the sound of silence, whispered in my ear, the first time i saw you my heart whispered, whispered in a sentence, whispered in hindi meaning,

• 8 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Maggie

They :Do you still care? 

She :No, I have completely moved on. 

Her pillows :(whispered) Don't ask her, ask us. Pain 
#nojotoenglish #love #pain #care #moveon #whispered #pillow #girl

Redpaint

M.I.N.E I simply laid near to him, just to watch him sleeping, street light pierced through the window glass to kiss his beautiful face, and I found it to be shining more today. I wanted to touch that nose tip, but I didn't. There was a smile left on the corner of his lips and the taste of our last kiss, maybe. This is how I wanted to end all my days, by seeing his face, feeling his warmth. I wanted him to wake up in the middle of his sleep, like a baby waking up and making sure that #redpaint #quotesbyredpaint #writerredpaint

read more
 M.I.N.E 

I simply laid near to him, just to watch him sleeping, street light pierced through the window glass to kiss his beautiful face, and I found it to be shining more today. I wanted to touch that nose tip, but I didn't. There was a smile left on the corner of his lips and the taste of our last kiss, maybe. This is how I wanted to end all my days, by seeing his face, feeling his warmth. I wanted him to wake up in the middle of his sleep, like a baby waking up and making sure that

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

#Life

read more
True love:
When I whispered to silence 
that true love is a chimera,
she nodded.
When I whispered to shrewd wind 
that true love is quixotic, 
she agreed.
When I whispered to rose 
that true love is fictional,
she concurred with me.
But when gold-digger was grilled,
she yelled 
'true love emanates from me 
and if you want to conquer, 
be a spendthrift for my smug life.' #life

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

#Life, #true love

read more
True love:
When I whispered to silence 
that true love is a chimera,
she nodded.
When I whispered to shrewd wind 
that true love is quixotic, 
she agreed.
When I whispered to rose 
that true love is fictional,
she concurred with me.
But when gold-digger was grilled,
she yelled 
'true love emanates from me 
and if you want to conquer, 
be a spendthrift for my smug life.' #life, #true love

Feelings of heart

read more
The silence whispered in my ears no one can win from storm , today I whispered that I'm the storm.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification