Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Suppressed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Suppressed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suppressed meaning in hindi, suppressed meaning in english, suppressed meaning in marathi, suppressed or unexpressed feelings, suppressed feelings quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

My thoughts #locked #Suppressed #wait #Reactants

read more
My thoughts
locked in a file
ready to use
My thoughts
like reactants
ready to fuse
My thoughts
will bring up
light and
one day make
my mind
bright one day
Until then
Just wait..! My thoughts

#locked #suppressed #wait #reactants

Samreen Begum

In that night, I was in his arm Feeling his hotness, his abs suppressed my belly and his brown mouth suppressed my pink lips. His first touch, drove me to the world of heaven. His hand locking mine, Told me that no matter what happens he will never leave me. His company over me, his soul over me, his body over me in that holy dark lonely night, made me more comfortable, more happy, more sizzling. #Love #firstnight #erotica #Darknight #kinky

read more
FIRST NIGHT

(READ THE CAPTION) In that night, I was in his arm
Feeling his hotness, his abs suppressed my belly and his brown mouth  suppressed my pink lips.

His first touch, drove me to the world of heaven.

His hand locking mine, Told me that no matter what happens he will never leave me.

His company over me, his soul over me, his body over me in that holy dark lonely night, made me more comfortable, more happy, more sizzling.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification