Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Meddling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Meddling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meddling meaning in hindi, meddling in hindi, meddling meaning in english, meddling meaning in marathi, meddling intellect meaning,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Pallavibk Pallavibk

contact number 7483729600 #Meddling #Mera #decoration #ಆಲೋಚನೆಗಳು

read more

The Cold Summers

I'm the agony aunt who meddles in everybody's life. I hate being a psychology major. #yqmuse #Collab #Meddling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I opened up to you
so that you'll cuddle my past,
not for granting you the
liberty of meddling with my present,

By the way, Get lost now,
life has taught me to paddle my future !  I'm the agony aunt who meddles in everybody's life. I hate being a psychology major. 

#yqmuse #collab #meddling #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

The Cold Summers

I'm the agony aunt who meddles in everybody's life. I hate being a psychology major. #yqmuse #Collab #Meddling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I opened up to you
so that you'll cuddle my past,
not for granting you the
liberty of meddling with my present,

By the way, Get lost now,
life has taught me to paddle my future !  I'm the agony aunt who meddles in everybody's life. I hate being a psychology major. 

#yqmuse #collab #meddling #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification