Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sinday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sinday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sunday quotes, sunday good morning images, sunday good morning, sunday weather forecast, sunday ipl match,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Fazil Zahoor

Death notice for every one ? . . #small_words #Sinday The Wait #COVIDVaccine

read more
The Wait of Death (Covid).

We're gonna die. It may be few minutes later or few years later. Whatever the time gap, death is patient, waiting for us. We're putting death on hold to be here. How is it that we want to remain alive to see another day so dearly, making poor death wait for us, but we're not willing to live?
    If death had feelings... damn. It waits for us years and years, and for what? We made it wait to hate on others, to let our dreams remain dreams, to scream at our children, to downgrade our women, to discourage our men, to disrespect our parents, to be slaves of our fears and insecurities. What would we feel, if we were in the shoes of death?
    I think death probably wants to take us all right here, right now, before we do more damage to the world. 
    I wonder if I could make death love me, proud of me. I could become immortal; who knows?

©RIHAAN FAZIL Death notice for every one ?

#small_words 
#sinday 

The Wait

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification