Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pathology Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pathology Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pathology lab near me, pathology near me, robbins and cotran review of pathology, pathology meaning in marathi, pathology meaning in tamil,

• 2 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Life under the microscope 
is much more beautiful 
than the life outside..
I can tell that confidently and proudly.. #pathoflife #pathology #doctor #doctors #medicine #pathologist #clinical #dreamingvet

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Imagine studying pathology and still not able to understand colours of people... #dreamingvet #pathology #pathologist #medicalstudent  #doctordiaries #doctors #medicalmemes  #pathologyquotes

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

For me 
Pathology is mystery solving science
Walking between colored puzzling town
We draw meaningful answer from every slice
From grossly to internally we correlate everything around
To reach a definite diagnosis
We play with colors and cells that looks so profound #pathoflife #pathology #doctor #doctors #medicine #pathologist #clinical #medico

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

I love opening up carcass 
rather than opening up to someone

#pathologist_life #pathology #medical #pathologist #veterinarian #veterinary #medicalstudent  #medico #postmortem

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Pathognomonic (rare synonym pathognomic) is a term, often used in medicine, that means "characteristic for a particular disease". A pathognomonic sign is a particular sign whose presence means that a particular disease is present beyond any doubt... I hope non medicos can easily understand this now.. #Pathology #medical #dreamingvet #medicalstudent #medico #doctor #Veterinarian #veterinary

read more
I have learnt from 
diseases that if you 
are unique than you can 
be easily identified..
Just leave your 
pathognomic features 
wherever you go Pathognomonic (rare synonym pathognomic) is a term, often used in medicine, that means "characteristic for a particular disease". A pathognomonic sign is a particular sign whose presence means that a particular disease is present beyond any doubt...
I hope non medicos can easily understand this now..

#pathology #medical #dreamingvet #medicalstudent  #medico #doctor #veterinarian  #veterinary

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Collab with this template and make your memes 😂 #veterinary #Veterinarian #MBT513 #dreamingvet #Pathology #medicalstudent #medico #doctor Collaborating with Memer bhaiya

read more
During pathology practical exam when you see slides which you had never seen in your whole life

Le your inner feelings: Collab with this template and make your memes 😂

#veterinary #veterinarian #MBT513 #dreamingvet #pathology #medicalstudent #medico #doctor
Collaborating with Memer bhaiya

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Proud flesh is granulation tissue that fills the wound bed to a greater extent than what is required and goes beyond the height of the surface of the wound resulting in a raised tissue mass. Proud flesh sometimes can take on a "life of its own" if the healing wound is not managed properly... Lo bhai pathology ka gyan bhi de dia..shall I start giving patho classes 😂😂😂😂😂😂 #ATyouhaveseenmyscars • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ #Relationship #medical #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #Pathology #dreamingvet #proudflesh

read more
Which were superficial
But you will never know
My deep seated wounds
which never process to heal
I try to make them scars
But they get remodeled as proud flesh
My intentions of healing were all in vain
I'm left with abiding pain Proud flesh is granulation tissue that fills the wound bed to a greater extent than what is required and goes beyond the height of the surface of the wound resulting in a raised tissue mass. Proud flesh sometimes can take on a "life of its own" if the healing wound is not managed properly... 

Lo bhai pathology ka gyan bhi de dia..shall I start giving patho classes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

#ATyouhaveseenmyscars 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

In the world full of perfume loving souls
I want someone to love my formalin smell #dreamingvet  #pathology #pathologist #medical #medicalstudent #medico #doctor #veterinarian

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

@dreamingvet™ #dreamingvet #pathology #pathologist #medicine #medico #doctor #medicalstudent #veterinarian

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

🤘Collab on this #Pathology template and make your multiple #Meme #Veterinarian #veterinary entries to #TBMT273 #YQMeme #dreamingvet #templatesbaba Collaborating with Templates Baba

read more
Whenever post mortem of exotic or wild animal comes in pathology department

Patho professor be like: 🤘Collab on this #pathology template and make your multiple #meme #veterinarian #veterinary 
entries to #TBMT273 #yqmeme #dreamingvet
#templatesbaba 
Collaborating with Templates Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification